Unix and Linux Systems

2008/03/23



I'm looking for some reader input here: we're planning a little
cross country trip later this year (we figure on going once
gasoline gets REALLY expensive) and I'm going to need Internet
access if I hope to make any money while we're breathing diesel
fumes.


So: at this moment I'm thinking Verizon ($60 a month for a two
year contract.. oh well..) and either the Novatel Wireless USB727 or
the Aircard 595U. Any experience y'all have with Nationwide access
with these, erizon or anything else would be deeply appreciated.


USB is best for me because we'll be packing both my MacBook and my
wife's sorry Acer PC and I'm not buying a card for each of them..
this vacation is going to cost enough already and while I at least
have occasional use for wireless access, my wife's computer ordinarily
never leaves the house.


So: comments and suggestions appreciate, thanks in advance.






















- Coming Soon - Skills Tests - Surveys - Kerio Mail Server - Fortinet Routers - Consulting - Advertise Here